Hand-picked gear at low prices from our trusted vendor: B&H Photo/Video.
Thank you for buying equipment through these links— anything; just click through. We DO NOT GET CREDIT if you already have things in your cart or wishlist. Please click through, then add things to your shopping cart directly.
Price/stock info as of
Jul 29 01:55 GMT
Click through for most recentDigital camera storage
- Toshiba Exceria Pro CompactFlash 1066x UDMA Memory Card (RECOMMENDED) SEARCH
Supremely fast, my card of choice as of 2013.
- Lexar 2000X Compact Flash (FAST!) SEARCH
Lexar offers a wide variety of fast cards. The 2000X is very fast. Example.
- Lexar Compact Flash storage cards SEARCH
Lexar offers a wide variety of fast cards.
- Lexar SDHC/SDXC storage cards SEARCH
Lexar offers a wide variety of fast SDHC/SDXC cards.
- Lexar SDXC cards SEARCH
The 2000X cards deliver ~300 MB/sec 300MB/sec when downloading to computer.
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-II Memory Card CLICK!
Claimed 250 MB/sec speed but performs poorly in 3 card readers on 2013 Mac Pro and MacBook Pro (about 43MB/sec for writes and reads), might need special reader.
- SanDisk 64GB SDXC Memory Card Extreme Pro CLICK!
Very fast for writes (and reads). In the field, large enough that after downloading, no need to erase card, hence it serves as a backup until home.
- SanDisk Compact Flash storage cards SEARCH
SanDisk offers a wide variety of fast cards.
- SanDisk SDHC/SDXC storage cards SEARCH
SanDisk offers a wide variety of fast SDHC/SDXC cards.
- Hoodman USB 3.0 UDMA Reader CLICK!
What I use (in addition to the Lexar reader)
- Lexar Professional USB 3.0 Dual-Slot Reader (UDMA 7) CLICK!
What I use.
- SanDisk ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 Reader / Writer CLICK!
Get the contents of digital camera cards into the computer.
- Hoodman Hoodman HoodLoupe Professional LCD Screen Loupe for 3" Displays CLICK!
Essential for viewing in bright light and for presbyopia.
- Impact Impact Collapsible Reflector Kit CLICK!
See review of the Impact Collapsible Reflector Kit.
- Manfrotto Manfrotto 2-Axis Flash Hot Shoe Double Bubble Level CLICK!
Keep things level.
- Nikon Lens Caps (front) for all brands SEARCH
Recommended for ALL brands— Nikon, Canon, Zeiss because Nikon caps are easiest to operate.
- OpTech OpTech ProLoop strap for cameras SEARCH
Make your neck happy, especially with DSLRs. What I use.
- Vello Vello Wireless Shutterboss Remote With Timers SEARCH
See review of the Vello Shutterboss.
- Zacuto Zacuto accesories for video and stills. SEARCH
Must-have items for serious shooters.
- Zeiss Lens cleaning kits, cloths, fluid. SEARCH
What I use.
- LensAlign LensAlign MkII Focus Calibration System CLICK!
Adjust for autofocus system inaccuracy.
- Acratech Acratech Ballheads SEARCH
Elegantly designed top-quality ballheads, light weight and sturdy, laser engraved markings, satin black anodized finish. Great choice! See the review of the Acratech GP ballheads.
- Arca Swiss Arca-Swiss C1 Cube Geared Head CLICK!
My preferred tripod head. Superbly efficient for careful field work. Replace the clamp with a Really Right Stuff screw-clamp. See review.