16GB / 512GB SSD / 2.3 GHz 8-core
Like new, refurbished.
macOS 10.14 Mojave, 90 day warranty.
Perfect for high-school or college student!
Shop all Firecracker savings...
Mercury Elite Pro Dock 16TB
Apple iPad Air 3 WiFi+LTE Current Model
192GB memory $1048 Mac Pro save 65% vs Apple!
Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Planar Overview
Related: focusing, Zeiss, Zeiss Touit, Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8, ZeissTouit
The Zeiss Touit lenses for Sony NEX and Fuji X are reviewed in depth in Guide to Mirrorless.
The Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Planar is a high performance normal lens for Sony NEX or Fuji X with a field of view equivalent to an 48mm lens on a full frame camera.
Available in Sony NEX or Fuji X mount.
Magician of the moment—
The best of two worlds. Just like a 50 mm lens in 35 mm photography, the Touit 1.8/32 offers the same angle of view as the human eye.
However, optimised for use with APS-C format sensors, it is simultaneously a lens that is so light and compact that it can be taken along simply anywhere and everywhere you go.
Whether you are shooting portraits, landscapes or spontaneous snapshots, you will never cease to be amazed by what a Touit 1.8/32 can tease out of your camera.
It is quite simply the ideal companion for capturing perspectives and color and lighting moods in perfect pictures.
At much lower cost than Apple, with more options.
Lloyd recommends 64GB for iMac or Mac Pro for photography/videography.
- Almost circular diaphragm with 9 blades, for especially harmonious rendition of highlights outside of the focal plane (bokeh).
- Lens hood seamlessly integrated into the overall design.
- Metal bayonet mount guarantees extreme rigidity and rubberized setting rings enable precise manual control when needed.
- Aspherical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout the entire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image.
- Latest floating element design principles. Optical aberration effects in ZEISS lenses are reduced to a minimum throughout their entire focusing range, achieved by variation of the axial distance between individual lens elements or groups. This adjustment of the lens-to-lens distance is coupled to the distance setting to ensure correct compensation at all times. The mechanical construction of these lenses is extremely complex and they must be assembled with utmost precision.
- Various, elaborate techniques to reduce unwanted stray light.
Work from home?
Consult with Lloyd before buying!
System configuration for CPU, GPU, memory, SSD, backup, RAID, optimizing performance, workflow.
For YOUR optimal workflow
Avoid costly mistakes in throwing money at the problem for less performance and/or buying the wrong machine for your own needs!
Remote screen sharing available for RAID, software configuration, etc.
More about 2019 Mac Pro vs iMac 5K vs iMac Pro...
In a break with tradition, MTF charts are not provided with the Zeiss Touit line, unfortunate in my view.
|Aperture scale:||f/1.8 - f/22|
|Focusing range:||0,37 m (1.21 ft) – ∞|
|Free working distance:||0,29 m (0.95 ft) – ∞|
|Angular field, diag./horiz.||48° / 40° / 29°|
|Coverage at close range:||1:9
214 x 142 mm
8.43 x 5.59 in
|Number of elements/groups:||8 elements in 5 groups|
|Diameter of image field:||28,2 mm (1.11 in′)|
|Entrance pupil position ( in front of image plane):||46,7mm (1.84′ in)|
|Flange focal distance:||E-mount: 18,0 mm (0.71′ in)
X-mount: 17,7 mm (0.70′ in)
|Rotation angle of focusing ring||270°|
|Filter thread:||M52mm x 0,75|
|Weight (nominal):||E: 200 g (0.44 lbs)
X: 210 g (0.46 lbs)
|Dimensions (with caps):||E: 72 mm (2.83″)
X: 76 mm (2.99″)
|Camera mount:||Sony E-Mount
Up to 65% better pricing than Apple
Lloyd recommends 32GB RDIMM modules for most users (more expensive LRDIMMS are for 512GB or more).