Logging-in to diglloyd.com Subscription Areas
Login using the Log in link at upper right on any page. Or click here to login.
To log OUT of your account at diglloyd.com, quit the browser. To remove the stored password, see How-To Erase a Web Site Password in Safari or Firefox.
Alternatively, navigate to any of the publication table of contents pages, and click on anything to access. Your browser will prompt for your credentials. There is no need to log out , but quitting your browser will do so.
When logging in at diglloyd.com, the following apply:
- Usernames and passwords are case sensitive (see examples below).
- Enter the username exactly as shown (see examples below).
- Do not add extra spaces before or after or within a username or password.
- Don’t paste the password on Windows— some browsers insert an extra invisible space, so the password will never work with that extra space inserted.
- Watch out for browser auto-complete— your browser might insert extra garbage, or stale credentials.
Stale or old credentials (username / password)
If your browser has saved login credentials (username and password) that are no longer valid, see:
Username and password tips
It is best not to access diglloyd.com publications on a public computer; your password could be compromised or stored, and this might also mean your account would have to be deactivated.
Username are case sensitive and usually have a “.” in them
These usernames are all different:
- lloyd.chambers (note the “.” between first and last names)
- lloyd chambers
This is a “best practice”. Usernames would be less secure if they had some nominal form that ignored characters or case.
Passwords are case sensitive
These passwords are all different:
Case-sensitivity is a “best practice”. Passwords would be less secure if 'A' were the same as 'a'.