Examples of Focus Stacking..
mirrorless full frame lens
Newest blog posts
Image quality assessments..
Compact moderate wide angle for Sony mirrorless..
Ultra high speed native-mount moderate wide angle..
Wide angle to telephoto zoom with optical stabilization..
Manual focus moderate wide angle for full-frame mirrorless..
- Overview of Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 Biogon
- MTF for Zeiss Loxia 35/2 Biogon
- Distortion for Zeiss Loxia 35/2 Biogon
- Vignetting for Zeiss Loxia 35/2 Biogon
- Aperture Series: Sparkling Sun on Lake (Evaluating Point Spread Function)
- Aperture Series: Mosaic (Sony A7R IV)
- Aperture Series: Rock Creek
- Depth of Field Table for Zeiss Loxia 35/2 Biogon
- Loxia 35/2 Flare
- Examples: Portraits, Especially at f/2
- Field Examples: Yosemite Area (Sony A7R II)
- Field Examples: The Way Down Dana Glacier Canyon, Last Light (Sony A7R II)
- Examples: Eastern Sierra Nevada, White Mountains (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: Approaching Storm Over Lake (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: Pine Creek Sunlit Morning (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: Log Over Lee Vining Creek (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: The Storm Blows In (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: Red Blueberry Scrub View to Mt Conness (Sony A7R)
- Aperture Series: Solo Bristlecone, Earth Shadow (Sony A7R)
- Loxia 35/2 Biogon vs Sony 35/2.8 Sonnar: Log Cabin Mine Main Building (Sony A7R)
- Loxia 35/2 vs Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.4 and Samyang 35/2.8: Train Boxcar (A7R III)
- Shootout: Zeiss Loxia 35mm f/2 vs Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art: Twenty Lakes Basin, View Towards Mt Conness Drainage (Sony A7R IV)
Blog posts, reverse chronological
2014-10-23 Zeiss Loxia 35/2 on the Sony A7R
2014-10-15 Zeiss Loxia 35/2 and 50/2 In Hand