I am planning on reviewing the fascinating new 16-megapixel Nikon D4 just as soon as I can get one. Since I have a Nikon D3s and D3x, this should make for some interesting comparisons on image quality and ergonomics.
Fortunately, my trusted vendor B&H Photo has informed me that I will be able to get one quickly. No ship date is known yet.
- 16.2Mp 36.0 x 23.9mm CMOS Sensor
- 3.2" LCD Screen with 921K pixels (a bit disappointing that it is not 2M or so).
- Live View also with HDMI on external monitor, iPad integration.
- High fidelity audio.
- Built-in HDR,
- 100-12800 ISO
- 1080p HD Broadcast Quality Video
- 400K cycle shutter.
- ... and a whole lot more.