I’m heading out tomorrow for my first mountains shoot of the year.
There is an open photo tour slot on June 18/19 and possibly 20/21/22 and later as well—ask. Come shoot Zeiss Otus and Zeiss APO lenses in the field, learn tilt/shift, rangefinder lenses, Sony mirrorless, Bighorn Sheep, even computer setup—whatever you like—my tours are to Serve my clients however they prefer. Contact me.
I’ll have along these Zeiss lenses for client use:
- In both Nikon and Canon mount: Zeiss Otus 55/1.4 APO and Zeiss 135m f/2 APO-Sonnar. Zeiss 25/2.8 in Nikon mount.
I’ll be testing this gear in particular:
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM A for Canon.
- Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L Tilt-Shift
- Canon TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift
- Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift
- Nikon PC-E Micro Nikkor 85mm f/2.8D
- Voigtlander 21mm f/1.8 Ultron M-Mount Lens
- Voigtlander Color-Skopar 21mm f/4.0 P Pancake Lens
- Sony Alpha A6000 and Sony A7R
- Metabones Speed Booster for Canon EF Lens to Sony NEX Camera