The Sigma DP Merrill cameras are at their lowest prices ever. The DP3 Merrill is a favorite of mine and it is only $540 now.
Nikon and Canon
Wow, Nikon really wants to move the Coolpix A.
- Nikon instant rebates on cameras and lenses.
- Nikon Coolpix A $499.95 ($600 off, optical viewfinder $97 at a whopping $300 off)
- Canon rebates on cameras and lenses.
Sony really wants to move out those A7 cameras, now that the A7 II is arriving. The A7 is a fine camera and with a vibration-free electronic shutter. The A6000 with built-in EVF and hyper fast autofocus and 12 fps is a nifty little camera and discounted as it is, a new model might be in the works too.
- Trade in any working SLR or mirrorless camera and GET 15% CREDIT toward any Sony a7 and/or select lenses in addition to value of trade in camera. This takes the Sony A7 down to $1243.
- Sony A6000 for $448. And various deals with bundled lenses.
- PA302W 30-inch display with calibration hardware $1799. My workhorse display.
- NEC PA272W-BK-SV LED Backlit Wide Gamut LCD Desktop Monitor with SpectraViewII (Black)
- Fujifilm X100S $850 ($450 off plus extras).