Get Sony A7S II mirrorless at B&H Photo.
I have the Sony A7S II here, though I’m not quite sure what to do with it: it has no resolution that I’m interested in for my usual kind of shooting, and it seems mainly a video camera yet my expertise is not in video.
Maybe I’ll do another “more pixels is always better” comparison, some ultra high ISO stuff, and a few amateur quality mountain-bike videos. Pondering. I prefer a native fisheye for MTB videos, the only option seems to be the Rokinon 12mm f/2.8 ED, and my weather window is about to close (mountains).
- 12.2MP Full-Frame Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
- S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- 0.5" 2.36m-Dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0" 1,228,800-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Up to 5 fps Shooting and ISO 409600
- Fast Intelligent AF, 169 AF Points
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC