Some deals end as soon as Dec 12.
- Sony: Sony A7R II has 5% rewards ($160 off) and extra battery. Other Sony mirrorless have various discounts and rewards.
- Up to $100 rebates and 10% rewards on Sony lenses.
- Nikon D810 $500 instant rebate $279 rewards = $779 off
- Canon EOS 5DS R DSLR Camera $300 instant rebate $360 rewards = $660 off
- Canon and Nikon DSLRs with big rebates and 10% rewards.
- Canon 7D Mark II $400 instant rebate + 10% rewards = $540 off
- Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera with 24-105mm Lens and PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Kit $530 instant rebate + $350 mail in rebate = $880 off effective price $1699
While you’re at it, pick up the Zeiss 135mm f/2 APO-Sonnar—it has no peer in that range, and it’s $300 off and I don’t expect a Milvus badging for it any time soon. It’s basically an Otus for less than half the price. On an APS-C camera like the Nikon D5500 DSLR (diminutive APS-C camera with 14-bit sensor), it’s like having a 200mm f/2. A D810 and a D5500 may be an interesting combo for long tele work, particularly with the Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 (300-750mm equivalent on D5500).
Other deals :