See my Leica SL wish list.
Leica has issued firmware version 2.1 for the Leica SL.
The lack of specificity is disappointing, with nothing to point to improvements in autofocus that might address the issues I encountered in June using firmware 2.0.
Version 2.1 New Top Features:
- Support for Leica Image Shuttle 3.4 (MAC)
- Support for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® Tethered Plug-In 1.1.0 (MAC)
Improved overall performance
• overall system stability improvements
• overall performance improvements
• Bugfix: in some rare cases the lens profile data were missing in the DNGs
• Bugfix: in some rare cases the camera used “P-mode” for M lenses
• several minor bug fixes