Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 Aperture Series: Garage In Blue Light + Silhouetted Trees + More (A7R II)
Note that rebates on Mitakon lenses end TODAY and that the Speedmaster 50/0.95 is $150 off.
These two follow up on the initial dolls series and explore the performance of the Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 50mm f/0.95 at medium range and distance, including an intense backlighting scene to gauge flare control.
- Aperture Series: Sunset Silhouetted Trees (A7R II)
- Aperture Series: Garage in Cold Evening Light (A7R II)
- Aperture Series: Pomegranates And Fern Closeup (A7R II)
- Aperture Series: Freshly Washed Oranges in Kitchen Sink (A7R II)
- Aperture Series: Pomegranates in Bowl on Table (A7R II)
Images in sizes up to 28 megapixels, with large crops, all from f/0.95 to f/8.
Planned for review in February (subject to availability) is the Meyer-Optik Gorlitz Nocturnus 50mm f/0.95 II. Given the performance of the Mitakon 50/0.95 for 1/15 the price of the Leica Noctilux, I am wondering what the about $2999 Meyer-Optik 50/0.95 can do, particularly with its unprecedented 15-blade aperture.
Note that rebates on Mitakon lenses end TODAY.