See my Fujifilm GFX wish list
I thought I’d call out the specifications of note with the new Fujifilm GFX found in the Fujifilm GFX data sheet. Of particular note:
- Sensor cleaning, ultrasonic.
- Purely electronic shutter option for ZERO vibration (not even a closing 2nd curtain).
- Lossless-compressed raw (it’s about time that Sony figures that out, since uncompressed files are huge).
- 3.69 megadot OLED EVF, 3.2-inch 2.36 megadot tilting rear LCD, 1.28-inch moncorhome LCD at camera top.
- Ability to shoot via wireless remote.
- USB 3.0 high speed. Unknown: can camera be charged via this connector? (probably not)
- Almost a kilogram in weight without a lens. Body will be well over kg with an L-bracket.
- No sensor stabilization, so no possibility of SuperRes pixel shift mode as per Pentax K1.
The specs as shown do not go into programmable buttons and such, but there are some.