Really Right Stuff has an L-plate for the Hasselblad X1D.
I use Really Right Stuff plates on all my cameras. Besides the portrait-orientation mounting feature using the “L” dovetail, that L also protects the side of the camera from dings and scratches.
Description further below, but notice the built-in slot for the allen wrench as well as the custom form-fitting anti-twist flange designed into the base plate.
REALLY RIGHT STUFF® BX1D-L
San Luis Obispo, California, January 26, 2017 – Really Right Stuff, LLC (RRS) is excited to announce the BX1D L-plate for the Hasselblad X1D.
Really Right Stuff camera body plates are all custom designed for each camera body and precision machined from solid blocks of 6061-T6 aluminum. Fully compatible with any standard RRS 1.5” dovetail quick-release system, our plates feature precisely contoured anti-twist flanges for a perfect fit that prevents twisting between the camera and our plate.
All of our quick-release plates utilize a custom machined ¼"-20 threaded, captive-style mounting screw that threads into the tripod mounting socket of your camera body.
RRS camera L-plates feature two dovetail mounting surfaces in the shape of an “L"; one on the bottom of your camera, and one on the left-hand side. This additional mounting option allows you to quickly change between landscape and portrait orientations while minimizing the need to recompose your shot, saving you time and hassle. Also, L-plates keep your gear centered directly above the tripod’s apex which helps maintain the best stability possible.
- Key Features:
- Ergonomic design gives superior handling and unsurpassed reliability
- Quick-release dovetail on base and side for fast & easy mounting
- Features QD sockets on bottom and side
- Built-in hex key storage for additional torque and convenience
- Boss for accessory hand strap
- Laser engraved center mark
- Anodized; Type II Black
- Notched cutout for access to cables and battery
- One 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket
- All components are made from high quality, CNC machined from solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum or stainless steel for maximum durability and minimum weight
$9895 SAVE $3500 = 26.0% Hasselblad X1D-50c 4116 Edition Medium Format with 45mm in Cameras: Medium Format