Adobe Camera Raw Updated to 9.10.1, Fixed Hasselblad X1D High ISO Highlight Loss and Fujifilm GFX Exposure Issue
See my Hasselblad X1D wish list.
Back in March in Hasselblad X1D: ISO 3200 Highlight Destruction in ACR vs Iridient Developer and Hasselblad Phocus (Dolls) I reported on the destruction of highlight detail by a bug in Adobe Camera Raw. I supplied raw files to Adobe and requested a fix. This bug has been fixed in Adobe Camera Raw 9.10.1 (I have confirmed).
Also fixed (and also reported by me in my review) is the Fujifilm GFX overexposure at high ISO bug.
New Camera Support in Camera Raw 9.10.1
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70 (DC-TZ90,DC-TZ91, DC-TZ92, DC-T93)
- Sony A9 (ILCE-9)
New Lens Profile Support in Camera Raw 9.10.1
Sony FE: Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8
Customer reported issues resolved
- Fixed issue causing color cast on images from some Fujifilm X series cameras shot in CH/CL modes.
- Fixed issue where images taken on the Fujifilm GFX 50s with top 3 extended ISOs appear over exposed.
- Fixed issue where some images converted to DNG from the Hasselblad H6 contained a color cast.
- Fixed issue with Hasselblad X1D images losing highlight details at high ISOs.