You can spend $2000 going to a 4TB internal SSD in some Macs. Or you can spend $2679 on an 8TB Thunderbolt 3 SSD which is not quite as fast but won’t matter in the slightest and it has twice the capacity!
Use it on one machine, or move it between machines, or shovel stuff onto it between sites or on the road. And, being external, it carries forward to your next Mac! Copying is so fast it can change the way you think about storing and moving data around.
This is my all time favorite storage device—period. Spinners (hard drives) begone, except for backups! And... the Thunderblade is 100% silent.
- Up to 2800MB/s Read & 2450MB/s Write
- Daisy chain up to 6 Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Rugged portability in a sleek design
- Includes a custom-fit ballistic hard-shell case
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty