FOR SALE: Hasselblad XPAN II with 30mm f/5.6, viewFinder and center filter, case plus 45mm f/4 with polarizer, Sony A7R III, Leica M Lenses, Leica M240
Leica M gear
All items in excellent condition. Lenses are all excellent samples.
- Leica M240 with four batteries and two chargers, car charger plug, Really Right Stuff L-bracket, original box, etc.
- Leica 18mm f/3.8 Super-Elmar-M ASPH
- Leica 21mm f/3.4 Super-Elmar-M ASPH
- Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar-M ASPH
- Leica 28mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH
- Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPHSOLD
Leica R lenses
Outstanding samples of these two lenses:
Lloyd’s Sony A7R III with Really Right Stuff L-Bracket $1800 or best offer.
- Checked out by Sony in September and found to be in-spec.
- Perfect operational order, has NEVER had an issue.
- You pay FedEx shipping of choice.
- Includes Really Right Stuff L-Bracket.
- In Sony box as originally sold, with charger, battery, etc.
As I am raising money for new lenses, I would be happy to sell it (at additional cost) with the Zeiss Batis 25mm f/2 and/or the Zeiss Batis 18mm f/2.8 and/or the Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 (I just don’t use these, favoring the manual focus Loxia lineup).
Hasselblad XPAN system
Make me an offer on the XPAN. Asking $6100 OBO. SOLD
- Hasselblad XPAN II camera body in very good condition. Rubber on front is oxidized but robust and feels fine, spotless interior.
- 30mm f/5.6 lens, glass clean and clear.
- Hasselblad center filter for 30mm lens, glass clean and clear.
- Hassselblad viewfinder for 30mm lens
- Leather box for 30mm lens.
- 58mm to 77 step up ring (as shown), handy for 77mm filters
- 45mm f/4 lens, glass clean and clear.
- B+W polarizer for 45mm lens.
- RRS base platebracket for camera.
Sorry, no lens hood for either lens.