Just sharing how hard it is to know about SARS CoV2 infection—I don’t feel all that bad but I am way off my game mentally and physically even while a peaceful location, which has as low a stress factor as is possible anywhere.
Is this what infection with SARS CoV2 might mean for most people? I can check off some of the boxes on the SARS CoV2 symptoms list:
- Diarrhea (resolving after 3 days)
- Headache (worsening)
- Concentration and motivation problems (not improving). Odd memory issues like finding my way back after a ride or hike.
- Pronounced physical weakness (worsening).
- Mild aches/pains a day or two.
- Mild small airway impairment, stable but treating. (but could it just be allergies?)
- Runny nose two days, resolved (could it just be allergies?)
All pretty darn generic. There could be other explanations (bad food, pollen in the air, a fatigue cycle to which I am subject at times, etc). No way to be sure.