EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-12 20:21:51
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
The about $499 Westcott IceLight 2 is a handheld (or tripod socket mountable) LED wand with very high color accuracy:
- 50% Brighter than Original Ice Light
- CRI: 96, Soft, Even Daylight Color, Digital Display 10-Step Dimming
- 72.6° Beam Spread, wrap-around frosted diffusion front projects soft, even light
- Virtually heat-free lamps rated for 50,000+ of use
- Weighs 1.25 lb, carry case with adjustable shoulder and belt straps
- Wireless Bluetooth Technology
- Removable 60 Minute Lithium-ion Battery
- Built-in Diffuser, Includes gel clips to quickly add dramatic color or diffusion
- 100-240 VAC Charger, removable Lithium-ion battery can be charged outside the unit
- Run AC or DC Power for all day use
- Mount to a light stand, tilter bracket or mini tripod, optional barndoors
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Advanced DSLR is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 16 cents a day ($60/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd DAP is DSLR-oriented, but also contains workflow and other topics. Much of the focus is on Canon and Nikon but also Pentax and Pentax medium format.
Special emphasis is placed on lens evaluation, focusing on Canon and Nikon and Sigma lenses, but with a few others like Rokinon/Samyang.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly some of the new Sigma Art lenses vs Nikon and Canon.
- Workflow discusses image organization, raw conversion and post processing. Many examples show processing parameters for direct insight into how the image was converted.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops [past 2 years or so].
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.