EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-09-28 05:43:55
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
These results were re-shot several times for verification and are deemed definitive.
Whether Pentax K1 SuperRes Motion Correction works or not is a critical factor; if SuperRes MC works well, then the K1 thus becomes an eminently usable camera for landscape photography. If SuperRes_MC does not work (or works badly), then the K1 is relegated to scenes (indoors or out) in which the subject does not move even slightly, because the risks of hyper ugly out-of-register pixellation effects is unacceptable.
The Pentax K1 user manual discusses Motion Correction as follows, which is less than helpful, since there is almost something moving outdoors. As well, hue and/or brightness changes can cause pixellation and this is not mentioned:
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Advanced DSLR is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 16 cents a day ($60/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd DAP is DSLR-oriented, but also contains workflow and other topics. Much of the focus is on Canon and Nikon but also Pentax and Pentax medium format.
Special emphasis is placed on lens evaluation, focusing on Canon and Nikon and Sigma lenses, but with a few others like Rokinon/Samyang.
- Make better images by learning how to get the best results right away.
- Save money by choosing the right lens for your needs the first time, particularly some of the new Sigma Art lenses vs Nikon and Canon.
- Workflow discusses image organization, raw conversion and post processing. Many examples show processing parameters for direct insight into how the image was converted.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution, plus large crops [past 2 years or so].
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens behavior you won’t read about elsewhere.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.