EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2017-01-23 21:03:29
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
Does the Leica M Typ 240 deliver more detail than the M9P?
- Does the M240 offer more total detail, at least at ƒ/8 or so?
- Does the choice of aperture matter, e.g., are there sensor characteristics with either camera that make wider apertures resolve less than the lens delivers?
- Does M240 sharpness behave any differently from the M9P at the edges or corners versus center?
- Is any difference enough to matter for a print?
- Are there other factors, such as aliasing and color that are involved?
Article continues for subscribers...
Already a subscriber? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Since 2009, Diglloyd Guide to Leica is the authoritative review and reference for Leica M lenses: Leica M, Zeiss ZM, Voigtlander, as well as Leica M digital bodies. Leica S is also included.
It includes hundreds of pages of exclusive coverage and high resolution Retina-grade examples covering Leica M-System lenses and digital bodies with in-depth performance comparisons and analysis.