EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-09-28 03:47:00
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This near-to-far scene evaluates the Leica 24-90mm f/2.8-4 Vario-Elmarit-SL ASPH OIS at 46mm on a finely detailed scene with an excellent near/far range. Detail is evaluated in the context of pronounced focus shift.
Includes images at 24, 47 and 105 megapixels from f/3.6 to f/8.
Downed Aspen Trunks in Creek
All frames shot in Multi-Shot High-Res mode, which reduces the negative effects of distortion correction. Workflow as per Workflow for Multi-Shot High-Res Mode Images in Adobe Camera Raw.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless offers comprehensive coverage of emerging L-mount lens mount mirrorless cameras and lenses (Leica, Panasonic and Sigma L-Mount cameras and lenses). Available with diglloyd Mirrorless as a bundle, or separately. (L-Mount = Leica, Panasonic and Sigma cameras and lenses using L-Mount).
- Choose the best camera and lenses for your needs, based on objective evaluation and comparisons.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Camera image quality, ergonomics, operation settings and considerations.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Capture superior images by understanding lens behavior discussed nowhere else.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Click on any page below to see an excerpt. Or see by topic, for example Panasonic S1R.