EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2024-03-03 00:50:43
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
For full access, subscribe here. Or click title to login.
The Single-Shot vs Multi-Shot High-Res Mode2 Motion Correction page looked at image quality using , showing excellent results.
This page look at water and foliage moving around willy-nilly on a moderately windy day, the kind of thing I encounter all the time in field shooting and for which 1/10 the motion seen here is the kiss of death for conventional pixel shift.
The Zeiss ZM 35mm f/1.4 Distagon @ f/5.6 was used for these images. Use of f/5.6 provides just enough depth of field for the crops.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless offers comprehensive coverage of emerging L-mount lens mount mirrorless cameras and lenses (Leica, Panasonic and Sigma L-Mount cameras and lenses). Available with diglloyd Mirrorless as a bundle, or separately. (L-Mount = Leica, Panasonic and Sigma cameras and lenses using L-Mount).
- Choose the best camera and lenses for your needs, based on objective evaluation and comparisons.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Camera image quality, ergonomics, operation settings and considerations.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Capture superior images by understanding lens behavior discussed nowhere else.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Click on any page below to see an excerpt. Or see by topic, for example Panasonic S1R.