EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-13 19:42:20
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
This page looks at the best possible results when using the Panasonic S1R Multi-Shot High-Res mode at 125 megapixel resolution (0.82X linear reduction).
The workflow here is that as described in Workflow for Multi-Shot High-Res Mode Images in Adobe Camera Raw. Variations on this workflow are noted where applicable.
The crops that follow are actual pixels crops from 125 megapixel images. All crops can be toggled to compare HighRes to standard resolution.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now
Diglloyd L-Mount Mirrorless offers comprehensive coverage of emerging L-mount lens mount mirrorless cameras and lenses (Leica, Panasonic and Sigma L-Mount cameras and lenses). Available with diglloyd Mirrorless as a bundle, or separately. (L-Mount = Leica, Panasonic and Sigma cameras and lenses using L-Mount).
- Choose the best camera and lenses for your needs, based on objective evaluation and comparisons.
- Make better images, a sort of “cheat sheet” saving yourself months or years of ad-hoc learning—best practices and how-to and processing parameters are discussed and shown.
- Camera image quality, ergonomics, operation settings and considerations.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to full camera resolution.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Capture superior images by understanding lens behavior discussed nowhere else.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.
Click on any page below to see an excerpt. Or see by topic, for example Panasonic S1R.