EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2018-05-25 05:53:44
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This aperture series look at far field performance at f/2, f/2.8, f/4. Conditions did not allow for f/5.6 or f/8, but f/4 suffices for depth of field.
Lone Pine, Waiting for the Sunrise
Adobe Camera Raw 18.104.22.1684. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = ASTIA/SOFT. A small push and large shadow boost were used along with Dehaze=10 to enhance contrast.
ACR enforces lens corrections for chromatic aberration, vignetting, distortion, a requirement set by the GFX.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.