EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2017-07-28 12:04:39
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
This scene tests the Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 on the most demanding target I know of: a finely detailed geometrically planar subject at distance. Such a scene is unforgiving of focus shift or field curvature or any lens symmetry defects; it is the acid test for gold, or silver or lead—optically speaking.
Adobe Camera Raw 22.214.171.1240. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = PROVIA/STANDARD.
ACR enforces lens corrections for chromatic aberration, vignetting, distortion, a requirement flag set by the GFX in the raw file.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.