EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-18 16:29:29
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This example looks at image quality with the GF 110mm f/2 at late dusk, particularly very fine detail in wire and stone and roof tiles at distance.
Oak Tree View to Tower
Adobe Camera Raw 18.104.22.1680. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = PROVIA/STANDARD.
ACR enforces lens corrections for chromatic aberration, vignetting, distortion, a requirement flag set by the GFX in the raw file.
Results wide open are spectacularly good. The Fujifilm GFX has delivered spot-on autofocus that renders the finest details crisply.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.