EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-07-06 10:49:49
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
Camera firmware 1.01, lens firmware 1.0 for the 110mm f/2 (had not been updated to firmware 1.1).
This series from f/2 through f/11 compares the Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR to the Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR on an extremely demanding target uniformly fine detail and texture on a planar target—the acid test for lens performance and one highly relevant to shooting scenes.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.