EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 07:53:14
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
Yellow Bike at f/2, f/2
This shot at f/2 and f/4 shows the raw lens performance quite well across the pavement, as well as the outstanding control of secondary color and smooth pleasing bokeh. Very nice!
At f/2, sharpness is strong but with moderate micro contrast. Going to f/4 delivers truly outstanding sharpness on the 100 megapixel sensor.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.