EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2017-03-26 23:41:50
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
The Fujifilm GFX with the 120mm f/4 appears to suffer from damaging focus shift. See these three published series documenting the damage:; every other field series taken shows the same problem:
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Aperture Series: Dolls
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Aperture Series: Baseball Diamond
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Aperture Series: Burghers of Calais
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Aperture Series: Mosaic
Article continues for subscribers...
Already a subscriber? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 50 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.