EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2017-03-25 00:51:13
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 220.127.116.11
This series assesses the Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR at medium range, corresponding to a group portrait or similar.
Camera/lens settings: Lens Modulation Optimizer = On, OIS = off, shots taken using 2-sec self timer, lens focused once at f/4 for entire series.
Article continues for subscribers...
Already a subscriber? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 50 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.