EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-10-01 08:16:04
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
These examples demonstrate the phenomenal level of detail that can be obtained using the FOCUS BKT feature of the Fujifilm GFX100 for focus stacking with the Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS W—that is, when FOCUS BKT can be made to work correctly.
Images presented at sizes up to 100 megapixels.
These examples show focus stacked images versus a single non-stacked frame chosen as the best of the series for where its limited depth of field falls. Toggle to compare.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.