EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-18 15:32:17
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
For a general understanding of format equivalence, see Format-Equivalent Depth of Field and F-Stop.
The about $2699 Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR is equivalent to a 98.6mm f/3.3 as compared to a 35mm full frame camera (long dimension of frame). Its macro capabilities are unique among the GF lens lineup.
- Fujifilm G Mount
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5'
- Linear AF Motor
- Floating Focus System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.