EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-06-03 20:13:45
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Aperture Series @ 26mm: Huge Laurel at Alpine Creekbend
This series from f/4 to f/11 looks at total imaging performance of the Fujifilm GF 20-35mm f/4 R WR at the 26mm zoom setting, including a 6-frame focus stack at f/9 that shows of the full potential of the lens.
Huge Laurel at Alpine Creekbend
Adobe Camera Raw 184.108.40.2064. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = Pro Neg Hi. Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/8, f/9, f/11.
Overall visual impact is excellent, with no halo or haze effects even wide open at f/4. In other words, optical aberrations are strictly controlled.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Medium Format covers medium format camera systems, including the Hasselblad X1D and Fujifilm GFX.
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.