EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-24 07:50:27
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
This aperture series look at image quality of the Fujifilm GFX sensor with a small pull and a +100 maximal shadow boost—how good is the image quality?
It also runs from f/4 through f/16—how well does f/16 hold up, given that it is needed for depth of field equivalent to f/13 on the 35mm full frame format.
Blue Water Flows Over Black Rocks
Adobe Camera Raw 188.8.131.524. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = PROVIA/STANDARD with reduced saturation. +100 shadow boost a
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.