EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-05-06 02:54:13
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
This aperture series from f/3.5 to f/11 evaluates general performance of the Fujifilm GF 30mm f/3.5 R LM WR. It demonstrates both the frontfocusing error with the Fujifilm GFX100S and 30/3.5 along with the sharpness-damaging forward focus shift of the 30/3.5 and its inadequate performance.
Giant Bay Laurel amid Creekside Forest, Alpine Creek
Adobe Camera Raw 126.96.36.1998. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = Camera ProNegHi. Vignetting correction for f/3.5 (substantial) and f/5.6 (mild). Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/8, f/11.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.