EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-08-11 14:44:53
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
This aperture series from f/3.5 to f/9 evaluates the Fujifilm GF 30mm f/3.5 R WR for far-distance sharpness, and also how sharpness develops at closer range with stopping down.
It shows the sharpest capture one might expect for with the GF30/3.5 without going to special effort to focus for outer zones at distance.
Includes images from f/3.5 to f/9 at up to full camera resolution.
Greenstone Lake with Mt Conness Peaks
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.