EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2024-03-03 22:11:09
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
For full access, subscribe here. Or click title to login.
This series assesses the Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR at 32mm on a planar scene—the building.
The results here show two behaviors that are destructive to image quality:
- The right-side blur seen in other series such as the Pine Creek South Fork shootout.
- The seemingly non-deterministic autofocus performance of the Fujifilm GFX is documented here, supplementing the Cerro Gordo Church series that uses the 63/2.8.
Cerro Gordo Museum
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.