EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:22:55
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
These examples taken at the Cerro Gorde mine, near Keeler, CA.
Cerro Gordo hotel @ 32mm
Sun and wind beat on structures. The prior winter, boards ripped off the front of the hotel, as seen in this photo. A structure not far away collapsed entirely from extremely violent winds. What nature doesn’t destroy, the forest service does in many places, but this is private property so it remains intact.
While there are some weak areas, there is tremendous total detail.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.