EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-25 12:43:07
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
Fujifilm GFX100S firmware version 1.30, lens version 1.00.
This page discusses focus stacking with the Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR on the Fujifilm GFX100S for landscape photography. The “manual” mode was used: establishing a starting point at close range and letting the camera step the focus out to INF, and limited by a maximum frame count.
Includes images at up to full camera resolution, and single-frame vs stacked results. Images stacked using Zerene Stacker DMAP algorithm.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.