EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-25 12:26:29
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
How well does the Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR fare for general shooting handheld with IBIS mostly at f/11 and f/8?
This page shows examples handheld (mostly) of the Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR in the White Mountains, handheld with IBIS starting from one evening of partially melted snow followed by an overnight snowstorm and glorious sunrise. Mostly sequential in time.
When you are in a forest after a snowstorm, there are going to be lots of images of trees with snow on them. But I’ve tried to vary the scenes and focal lengths and lighting and distances in order to show what the lens can do.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.