EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-03-29 09:40:49
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Aperture Series @ 56mm: Alabama Hills Desert Wash, Sunrise View To Mt Whitney
This series from f/4 to f/11 was shot in the Alabama Hills near Mt Whitney. It examines field curvature and focus shift along witty sharpness near to far and across the frame and unfortunately—lens asymmetry.
@56mm: Alabama Hills Desert Wash, Sunrise View To Mt Whitney
Adobe Camera Raw 184.108.40.2067. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = Adobe Color. Vignetting, distortion, chromatic aberration all corrected as per required EXIF settings which ACR enforces, for both lenses.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Medium Format covers medium format camera systems, including the Hasselblad X1D and Fujifilm GFX.
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.