EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2021-06-24 08:40:26
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Includes images up to full camera resolution and panoramas much larger.
@45mm: Lenticular Clouds over Owens Lake
This 3-frame 187-megapixel panorama is not quite as sharp as I would like, due to violent wind even when I hid myself behind a huge boulder. The 45mm focal length was as wide as I had, and lacking an L-bracket for the GFX100, I could only shoot in landscape orientation.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.