EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-04-03 20:14:13
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
Shot with Fujifilm GFX firmware 2.00, lens firmware 1.00. Brand-new GFX, brand-new lens.
This aperture series takes a hard look at focus shift with the Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8. As well, the choice of focus point is informative with respect to a different focusing choice in Iced-Over Beaver Pond View to Mt Warren.
Iced-Over Beaver Pond
Adobe Camera Raw 10.0.0.827. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Camera PROVIA/STANDARD. Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/11.
ACR enforces lens corrections for chromatic aberration, vignetting, distortion, a requirement set by the GFX.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.