EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-24 21:59:54
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
Shot with Fujifilm GFX firmware 2.00, lens firmware 1.00. Brand-new GFX, brand-new lens.
This aperture series look at a far distance scene which some closer range material. It shows how the Fujifilm GFX combined with the lens behavior tends to bias sharpness closer to the camera and discusses what to do about it for optimal results.
View down Lundy Lake
Adobe Camera Raw 10.0.0.827. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = Provia/Standard. Contrast control used in order to open up the near-black shadowed hillside area. Diffraction mitigating sharpening used for f/11.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.