EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2023-03-25 13:11:20
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 18.104.22.168
Aperture Series: Mosaic (GFX100)
This aperture series looks at performance on an exceptionally demanding planar target captured at 100 megapixels. Field curvature is a key concern here, as is focus shift. It gives a definitive idea of what to expect from the Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR at 100 megapixels.
Adobe Camera Raw 22.214.171.124. View ACR settings. Camera Profile = Adobe Color. Diffraction mitigating sharpening for f/8, f11. Enhance Details. Electronic shutter used.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
Diglloyd Medium Format covers medium format camera systems, including the Hasselblad X1D and Fujifilm GFX.
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.