EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-04-08 16:55:31
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 126.96.36.199
Shot with Fujifilm GFX firmware 2.00, lens firmware 1.00. Brand-new GFX, brand-new lens.
I was curious: could I successfully stack this wild mixture of crossing trees and branches against a distant background, and could the focus stack beat f/16, given that the subject matter is fairly distant.
Aspen Against Mountain at Dusk
Adobe Camera Raw 10.0.0.827. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = Provia/Standard.
The light was very blue (hard for a lens to handle well) and has been neutralized.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.