EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-24 21:59:17
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 184.108.40.206
Shot with Fujifilm GFX firmware 2.00, lens firmware 1.00. Brand-new GFX, brand-new lens.
This aperture series from f/2.8 through f/11 shows the limitations of depth of field in a near-far scene. It shows field curvature behavior especially well, and also discusses focus shift. It also includes a 4-frame focus stack at f/7.1 for comparison to f/11.
West Walker Creek Meadow to Snowy Peaks
Adobe Camera Raw 10.0.0.827. View ACR Settings. Camera Profile = ASTIA/SOFT.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.