EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2020-04-08 17:08:42
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 22.214.171.124
Images presented at sizes up to 633 megapixels. CAUTION: the largest size images may choke some web browsers and computers; use . command within your web browser if it’s a problem, and view in Photoshop or similar.
This 6-frame 633-megapixel panorama worked out very well with an insane amount of detail. Note that the 11760 size is about the width of what a single shot would deliver, and it seems tiny compared to the full-res image.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.