EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2019-03-24 15:25:41
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
For a general understanding of format equivalence, see Format-Equivalent Depth of Field and F-Stop.
The about $1699 Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR is equivalent to a 37mm f/2.3 as compared to a 35mm full frame camera (long dimension of frame). It is thus a moderate wide angle lens akin to a 35mm lens on a 35mm DSLR.
- Fujifilm G Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Command Position on Aperture ring
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 27 cents a day ($100/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 7 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 28 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.