EXCERPT page containing first few paragraphs. 2022-05-28 22:34:43
UA_SEARCH_BOT_null @ 188.8.131.52
See the first page of examples shot in March.
Includes images up to full camera resolution and panoramas much larger.
View over White Granite Boulders and Sages and Grasses past Alabama Hills formations to Mt Whitney Peaks
This 7-frame focus stacked image is lovely—the detail and color and the rendering of the desert inand the color combinations and shadowing and lighting and contrasting colors of oranges and blues are just great. I love the way I can use the 50/3.5 for focus stacking.
Article continues for subscribers...
Diglloyd Medium Format is by yearly subscription. Subscribe now for about 33 cents a day ($120/year).
BEST DEAL: get full access to ALL 8 PUBLICATIONS for only 68 cents a day ($249.95)!
These systems are hugely expensive, so make the right choice for your own needs (full frame vs medium format).
- In-depth lens evaluations covering behaviors not likely to be found anywhere else, based on real-world field shooting.
- How to configure menus and buttons and best operating practices, gotchas and how-to.
- Real world examples with insights found nowhere else. Make sharper images just by understanding lens and camera behaviors.
- Jaw-dropping image quality found nowhere else utilizing Retina-grade images up to 100 megapixels filling up to 5K display, plus large crops.
- Aperture series from wide open through stopped down, showing the full range of lens performance and bokeh.
- Optical quality analysis of field curvature, focus shift, sharpness, flare, distortion, and performance in the field.